SAFARI OVERVIEWOn our way we shall spot tea and sugar plantations and colorful fruits on the road side.
Arrive in time for an adventurous 3 hour quad bike safari along the banks of the Nile, exploring the countryside on trails that lead up to a high viewpoint where you can look down at the bouncing rafts on the river below you will also get a chance to meet some of the people living in the local community.
Have lunch and go for an optional bungy jump.
Overnight at Wild waters lodge (Upmarket) and 2 Friends Guest House (Midrange).
- Transportation in a 4WD with a knowledgeable guide
- Accommodation with meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Nature walk in Mabira forest
- Boat ride along the source of the Nile
- Half day rafting
- Tips and drinks
- Expenses of any personal nature
- Visas and insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the package