The experiences can be enjoyed in a variety of safari styles depending on how you prefer to travel, when and more specifically, your budget.
SAFARI OVERVIEWOn our way we shall spot tea and sugar plantations and colorful fruits on the road side.
Arrive in time for an adventurous 3 hour quad bike safari along the banks of the Nile, exploring the countryside on trails that lead up to a high viewpoint where you can look down at the bouncing rafts on the river below you will also get a chance to meet some of the people living in the local community.
Have lunch and go for an optional bungy jump.
Overnight at Wild waters lodge (Upmarket) and 2 Friends Guest House (Midrange).
- Transportation in a 4WD with a knowledgeable guide
- Accommodation with meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Nature walk in Mabira forest
- Boat ride along the source of the Nile
- Half day rafting
- Tips and drinks
- Expenses of any personal nature
- Visas and insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the package